- The West Holmes girls tennis team fell to Ontario 4-1. The lone win for West Holmes came at second doubles, where Natalie Strouse and Monica Nally collected a 6-2, 6-2 victory. Taylor Miller fell 6-3, 6-1 at first singles; Hailey Wade dropped a tightly contested 7-6 (7-2), 7-6 (7-3) match at second singles and Aniston Gallion fell 6-0, 6-1 at third singles. In first doubles play, the Lady Knights team of Karley Halloran and Maggie Taylor fell 6-1, 7-5.
- The West Holmes Lady Knights dropped a tight battle with Mansfield Madison 25-22, 27-29, 20-25, 29-27, 15-12. The game was a dog fight throughout with neither team ever gaining a strong foothold. After dropping the first game, the Lady Knights fought back to take the next two and had a chance to put the game away in the fourth but fell in extra play.
Sarah Anderson had a stellar day on the court, collecting 53 assists, serving nine aces, and adding four kills and 14 digs to her all-around great effort. Chloe Roach had 14 digs and three kills; Regan Wilcox recorded 14 kills, four blocks and four digs; Megan Jones had a team-high 19 kills to go with four blocks and two digs; Harmony Mast had 15 digs and a kill; Claire Reynolds recorded five kills; Nadia Rouse added 38 digs; Colista Gamertsfelder had seven dibs and a pair of blocks; Skylar Patterson collected a trio of blocks, kills and digs; Emily Anderson had seven digs and two kills; and Paige Race added three digs and an ace.
- The Knights could not find an answer for Zanesville’s Ben Brown, who torched West Holmes for all three goals in the 3-0 Blue Devils’ win. Brown scored in the fifth, 30th and 50th minutes. West Holmes took nine shots, five of them on goal, while Zanesville ripped off 14 shots, eight on goal. West Holmes took four corners compared to Zanesville’s one. Knights’ keeper Brendon Yoder collected five saves in the contest.
- West Holmes’ golf team dropped a close match to River View, where the Knights fell 164-161, despite a strong team effort. Carter Han fired a 1-over-par 37, Evan Yoder carded a 40, Gavin Christine shot a 43 and Brett Mirrich added a 44.
- It was another tight loss for the West Holmes golf team, where Ashland nipped the Knights 168-170. Leading the way for West Holmes was Carter Hahn, who fired a 38. He was joined by Evan Yoder, who shot a 40, while Gavin Christine and Brett Mirich both carded 46s.
- Wooster’s girls soccer team dominated the Lady Knights on the pitch, earning a 5-0 victory. With West Holmes battling a number of key injuries, the Lady Knights struggled to generate much offense, taking only three shots on goal. Abby Rohr collected 10 saves for the Lady Knights in the contest.
- The Lady Pirates came alive to take down Strasburg on the links 168-198. Garaway was led in scoring by seniors Jocelyn Troyer with a 4-under-par 32 and Leigh Ann Williams, who fashioned a 40 to top the Lady Tigers at Willandale Golf Course. Adding to the Pirates score was Helena Immel with a 46, and Mikayla Weaver added a 50. Strasburg was led by Rebekah Sugalski with a 41.
- The Garaway boys golf team got a fine effort across the board, where four strong scores led to a 159-187 win over Indian Valley. Zehnder Gibson and Rendall Weaver each fired 39s, Mikey Blauch tacked on a 40, and Zach Immel carded a 41 for the winners.
- The Hiland golf team continued its winning ways when it topped Tusky Valley 159-173. Dylan Kaufman earned medalist honors with an even-par 36, Bruce Yoder carded a 40, Kenny Weaver shot a 41, and both Carter Mishler and Brookston Hummel notched matching 42s.